Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Memories of a Child

I am back.. I woke up with clouds in my mind early this morning.. didn't have a good sleep last night.. maybe due to coffee.. anyway.. since i woke up very early.. i sat on my bed and thought of so many things.. i started to recall the good mem'ries that i had in my past and in the present as well.. back when i was a child.. i can do what i want.. dance all day.. jump in my bed.. giggle to death.. eat.. sleep.. play..cry.. and wet my diapers.. seemed no problem at all.. but as i grew older.. things are getting complicated..even to the point that you can no longer handle it..but with constant prayer for the gift of knowledge and wisdom.. here i am.. still battling and winning over those challenges.. God is so amazing in so many ways.. countless ways.. the sun rises up every morning.. and it sets in the evening.. stars are countless and what's great about that, at night, when the sky is clear.. you can connect it and will turn into a beautiful object.. way back i'm only 6.. but now.. huh.. never mind about the age.. still wishing that i'm still a child.. no worries.. no boundaries.. i know that many of you can relate..

Can you share a good memory that you had when you were still a child? Why are you still treasuring it?

Thanks for dropping by.. keep safe and God bless..

2 comments:

  1. why I'm still treasuring my memories cause so that if were getting old or if we were on the last days here on earth. And if is we don't treasure the memories or a single memory in our life we can't remember what are the things that we've done or the happiest memories that we experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dan.. thanks for the comment.. i agree w/ u.. mem'ries of the past connects or present and will motivate us for the future.. do good always and keep safe.. 'till my next blog..

    ReplyDelete