Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Life to Live

When i filed my resignation with my previous company last March 2009, my good office mates gave me something to remember.. it's a book entitled "ONE MONTH TO LIVE".. i was so happy and read it for one month (because there are things to ponder everyday).. there i realized that i don't have much time to waste my life and i don't own this life to decide on my own.. then a question popped up my mind.. "What if i only have one month to live, what should i do? what are the things that i need to change? how will i show my love to my parents? siblings?".. i find my self crying in one corner of my room.. thinking and asking.. "what if?".. ... "Time is really too short to be wasted".. you can never tell if until when you'll be with your loved one's.. you can never go back to where it was when your life ends.. and you can never bring back the past and change it for a better you when you're on the point of losing everything.. have you ever watched the movie "what dreams may come" starring Robbie Williams? i challenge you to see that movie.. it was 7 or 8 years ago if i'm not mistaken..

Things to Ponder:

What if you have one month to live, what are the things you'll do to or change? How and when will you start?

Have you experienced anything wherein you realized things that you think it's late already? How did you coped up?

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.. Be a blessing to everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. hi cryst. good to read your blogspot. i am marky from Mindoro currently working as a computer tech. i can relate to the movie you've mentioned here.. Robbie had 2 children who died in an accident rite? and wife comited suicide?? am i correct.. you're rite as well emphasizing that time should not be wasted.. i dont need one month for my loved one's to feel that i exist.. i would live my everyday life w/ a purpose.. i lost my mom when she had me at birth.. my dad died when i was 18.. my aunts and uncles took care of me.. but now i'm living on my own.. i never had a chance to meet my mom.. only in pictures.. i never had a chance to spend a longer time w/ my tatay.. but no regrets.. my life w/ him was perfect.. so can say that i didn't wasted any.. God bless too on your blog and i assure you that i'll be keeping in touch here.. nice meeting you and looking forward for your next blogs. Marky lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there marky. i was too excited to open my blog tonight.. reading your comment made me sad for awhile.. but i am glad to know that in spite of what happened into your life.. you still have a positive outlook..i still have my parents with me.. and i believe that u'r stronger and better now.. i'm flattered too about your reaction on my blogspot.. thanks a million.. even if u never had a chance to meet ur mom,, and u lost ur tatay.. i am pretty sure that they r very happy and proud of u at the same time.. stay cool and 'till my next blog.. God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i have one month to live I'm gonna send it to my parents,to my sister,to my friends and the most of all to those who hate me and forgive them for their sins that they've done against me and treat them as my friend and saying sorry to those sins that I've done against them especially to my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dan.. that's good to know.. and u have a good heart on the other hand to forgive those who hurt you.. however.. the point is.. do we need to wait that time?? i mean.. waht f u only knew u had one day?? hmmpppp...

    thanks for the comment dan..'till next time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never thought of one day cryst.. haha.. was it funny.. well i'm juz trying to put my shoes in the situation.. what if i only have one day?? well i guess.. i won't see my loved one's.. i juz want to be alone by then i guess.. do i make sense?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. well marky.. we could not really tell the exact thing to do.. but then the point why i said that is do we need to wait for only one month to be left?? i mean.. giving the time.. there's plenty of it.. agree?? this is opinionated.. i am not criticizing the comment but it's my pint of view as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete